Eshraghniya Jahromi, A. Javedani Tabrizinejad, M. Hejazi, S. F. (2005). Feasibility of ERPII in Iran. Third International Conference on Management. Tehran: December 20 – 22. (in persian)
Feld, W.M. (2001). Lean Manufacturing tools, techniques, and how to use them, the st. lucie press & apices services resource management.
Ghodsypour, S.H (1996). A Decision Support System for Supplier Selection Integrating Analytical Hierarchy Process with Operation Research Methods, thesis for degree of Doctor of Philosophy. University of Nottingham, pp 21-25.
Ja'farnejad, A., Ahmadi, A., Maleki, M. H. (2011). Evaluation of Lean Production using an integrative approach of NAP and fuzzy DEMATEL techniques in fuzzy conditions. Academic-research Journal, Industrial Management Studies. 8 (20): 1-25. (in persian)
Meier, H.S. & Forrester, P.L. (2002). A Model for Evaluating the Degree of Leanness of Manufacturing Firms. Integrated Manufacturing Systems. 13(2), pp.104 - 109.
Ramezani M. (2012). Provide a framework for analysis of stakeholders in lean manufacturing projects. MSc Thesis No: 5107406. F.M. Tehran, Tarbiat Modarres University. (in persian)
Rezaei , K . Tadayon , S . Ostadi , B . Aghdasi, M. (2010). Critical success factors in the implementation of process management and representation of a framework for assessing the readiness of organization, Scientific journal of Industrial Management Research, Tehran University. 1 (3): 37 - 52. (in persian)
Shah, R., Ward, P.T. (2007). Defining and developing measures of lean production. Journal of operations Management. 25(4): 785-805.
Shah, R., Ward, P.T. (2003). lean manufacturing: context, practice bundles, and performance. Journal of operations Management. 21(2): 129-149.
4. Ghodsypour, S.H. (2010). Analytical Hierarchy Process AHP. Tehran, Amirkabir University Press. (in persian)
8. Ranjbar, H, Haghdoust, A, Salsali, M., Khoshdel , A . , Soleimani , M. A., Bahrami , N. , (2012). Sampling in qualitative research. Research Journal of University of Medical Sciences. 10 (3): 238 - 250. (in persian)
10. Seyedhosseini , S. M., Bayattork , A. (2005). Evaluation of lean production factors in manufacturing organizations (Case study: Industrial Group SADID). Journal of Humanities. 9 (2): 59 -86. (in persian)
11. Shafiei Roudposhti, M, Mirghafouri, S.H. (2011). Evaluation of lean manufacturing techniques with an integrative approach of the hierarchical techniques (case study: Tile and ceramic industry in Yazd). Research Journal of Industrial Management. 9 (22 ) : 49 -74. (in persian)
14. Tavari, M., Soukhkian , M. A. , Mirnejad, S. A., (2009). Identify and prioritize the factors affecting the productivity of human resources using MADM techniques (Case: garment manufacturing companies). Scientific journal of Industrial Management Research, Tehran University. 1 (1) : 71-88 . (in persian)